Paginas

miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

What Do You Do While Knitting?





I know, you are knitting, so you must concentrate on it. But when you are knitting a simple pattern that doesn't require all your attention what do you do?

I have see on the internet a lot of people reading while they knit. For me that's impossible, when I read I forget about everything around so knitting while reading is out of the question for me if I don't want to end with a messy project. On the other hand, doing nothing while knitting makes me feel a little bit nervous. 




What I like to do is watch movies and series. Lately, I've been watching an online series: "Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street". It's a series oriented for kids but in the same style as the Goonies or E.T. so it's great.


And you, what do you do while knitting?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario