Paginas

sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2016

First Post

Hello everyone!

I'm opening a shop soon this winter so I thought it will be fun to open also a blog and let you to know me, show you the products I made and things I like in general.

I'd been wanting to open up a shop for a while but it hasn't been until some months ago that I gave it a try. If you follow me on instagram, or have seen any of my pictures there, you know I will be selling handmade knitwear.
 

My mum taught me to knit when I was a kid but I forgot about it (sorry mum!). I re-discovered knitting a few years ago, I was studying something I really didn't like and I found knitting as a tool to let my creative side out. I had only knitted a scarf when I was a teenager at that time but being a stubborn person I decided to knit a pair of socks I had seen on the Internet. Well, actually the pair of socks became one sock and a really weird one... but it got me stuck in it so I started to look up for more tutorials and I began to really enjoy knitting.

 Right now I'm working on some beanies and mittens for the shop:




Happy knitting!













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario